Got this from a friend. It's terrific.
- 1 Box Duncan Hines Butter Cake Mix
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 C vegetable oil
- 1 small can mandarin oranges (juice included)
- 1 large can crushed pineapple (juice included)
- 1 box vanilla instant pudding
- 1 container (12oz) cool whip.
Place all ingredients in bowl and beat until well blended. Pour into 3 9inch layer cake pans. Bake at 325 for 30 minutes. Cool to room temperature.
Place pineapple in bowl and sprinkle pudding mix ove and fold in cool whip.
Ice cake and place in refrigerator.