Slow Cooker White Chicken Chili
Chicken and white beans make it "white chili," while cumin, pepper sauce and cilantro give it the zip.
- 6 skinless chicken thighs (1 1/2 lb)
- 1 large onion, chopped (1 cup)
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 3/4 cups Progresso® chicken broth (from 32-oz carton)
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper sauce
- 2 cans (15 to 16 oz each) great northern beans, drained, rinsed
- 1 can (11 oz) Green Giant® SteamCrisp® Niblets® white shoepeg corn, drained
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
Remove excess fat from chicken. In 3 1/2- to 4-quart slow cooker, mix onion, garlic, broth, cumin, oregano, salt and pepper sauce. Add chicken.
Cover; cook on Low heat setting 4 to 5 hours.
Remove chicken from slow cooker. Use 2 forks to remove bones and shred chicken into pieces. Discard bones; return chicken to slow cooker. Stir in beans, corn, lime juice and cilantro. Cover; cook on Low heat setting 15 to 20 minutes or until beans and corn are hot