- Chicken breasts (own judgment)
- Corn Flakes rolled out fine
- Parmesan cheese in can (own Judgment, good amount)
- butter 1 stick cut into slices
- 1 egg or more beat with a little milk,(this depends on the amount of breasts you have)
in one bowl egg mixture
2nd bowl parmesan & Corn flakes mixture
dip breasts in egg and then in corn flake and cheese put on top of butter in a casserole dish bake at 350 for 45 minutes to 1 hour covered, or until fork slides in and out of chicken breasts (no longer than one hour) if you sprinkle with paprika this will really brown up the breasts.