This recipe is called 3, 2, 1 Cake because all you need to remember is:
3 tablespoons mix,
2 tablespoons water,
1 minute in the microwave
- 1 (16 ounce) box angel food cake mix
- 1 (18 ounce) box cake mix (any flavor)
- To make the individual cake
- 3 tablespoons of the cake mix
- 2 tablespoons water
- TRY various flavors of cake mix like carrot, red velvet, pineapple, lemon, orange, etc. Just remember that one of the mixes has to be the angel food mix; the other is your choice. The flavor possibilities are endless!
Adapted from food.com
Mix Angel Food cake mix and your choice flavor cake mix
Put both in zip lock bag and mix well.
When ready for your quick cake snack attack, take 3 tablespoons cake mix.
Put in microwavable small ramekin or bowl.
Mix in 2 tablespoons water; mix well.
Microwave on high, 1 minute.
Cool and top with whipped cream or icing of your choice or just eat it plain.