Chocolate-chip cookie dough dip
Nutritional information per serving 240 calories 13 grams fat( 8 grams saturated, 0 grams trans fat) 29 grams carbohydrates, 3 grams protein, 30 milligrams cholesterol, 105 milligrams sodium, 1 gram fiber, 21 grams sugar, 49 percent calories from fat.
- For the cookie dough:
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter at room temperature
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon milk or cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup mini chocolate chips
- For the dip:
- Two 8-ounce packages cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 6 tablespoons milk
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- pinch salt
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 10 Oreo(or similar) cookies, crushed
1. To make the cookie dough, in large bowl use an electric mixer to beat the butter and both sugars until light and fluffy. Add the milk,vanilla,salt, then mix well. Add flour and mix just until thoroughly blended. Mix in the chocolate chips.
2. Divide the mixture into chunks, about 1 teaspoon each. They don't need to be perfectly rounded. Arrange them without touching, on a parchment paper lined baking sheet, then place in the freezer for 15 minutes.
3. Meanwhile in a food processor combine the cream cheese and powdered sugar. Process until smooth and creamy. Add milk, almond extract, salt, and sour cream,then process. Transfer to a bowl,then use a spatula or spoon to gently stir in the crushed cookies.
4. Once the cookie dough chunks have chilled, gently stir them into the dip. Transfer to a serving bowl and serve immediately or chill until ready to serve.