Homemade Tortilla Chips
- 8 * 8″ corn tortillas
- * cooking spray
- * kosher salt
Adapted from seekatcook.wordpress.com
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
2. Spray one side of each tortilla and stack up (I usually do 5 at a time, as that’s all that will fit on my baking sheet).
3. Take a knife or pizza cutter and slice the stack into quarters or sixths.
4. Lay out the chips, sprayed side down on the cooling racks on your baking sheet.
5. Spray the top with cooking spray.
6. Bake for 10-12 minutes (will vary from oven to oven, but they should come out golden brown around the edges).
7. Lay out on a kitchen towel or paper towels to cool and sprinkle with salt or other spices as preferred.