Oriental Chicken Salad – Mary D’Alessio
- 1 bag of cole slaw mix (tri-colored)
- 1 bunch of scallions chopped
- 2 bags of Ramen Chicken Flavored Noodles crushed (I use a meat tenderizer hammer on the bag to crush)
- 1/2 cup of slivered almonds
- 1/4 cup of sesame seeds
- 2 TBSP. butter
- 1 package of Purdue Original Roasted Cooked Chicken(cut into smaller pieces if needed)
- 1 can garbanzo beans
- 1 cup of oil
- 1/2 cup of cider vinegar
- 4 TBSP. of soy sauce
- 3/4 cup of sugar (1/2 white sugar & 1/2 brown sugar)
Put cabbage & chicken in a large serving bowl.
Crush noodles. Discard the package.
Saute in butter until lightly browned.
Add almonds & sesame seeds(add sesame seeds very last because they can burn easily).
Place over cabbage & chicken & toss with dressing.
Refrigerate until ready to serve.