Roasted Veggie Kebobs
- 1 lb small red potatoes, quartered
- 1 lb mini carrots
- 3 tbs olive oil
- 4 cloved garlis, chopped
- 1 tsp dried rosemary
- 1 tbs balsamic vinegar
- 1 1/4 tsp salt, divided
- 1/2 tsp + 1/8 tsp pepper, divided
- 1 zucchini, sliced crosswise into 1/2" thick pieces
- 1 yellow squash cut lenghtwise into 1/4" thick strips
- 24 skewers - soak 30 minutes if skewers are wooden
- 1/2 cup mayo
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup fresh chopped parsley
- 2 tps lemon juice
- 1 tsp lemon zest
Preheat oven to 400F.
In a pan combine carrot, potatoes, oil, garlic, rosemary, 1 tsp salt and 1/2 tsp pepper.
Roast 20 minutes.
Stir in zucchini; roast until almost tender - 10 minutes.
Stir in squash; roast until vegetables are tender - 5 minutes.
Cool 20 minutes.
Alternately thread roasted vegetables onto skewers.
Combine the remaining ingredients with remaining salt and pepper.
Serve with kebobs