- 3 8-ounce packages lowfat cream cheese, softened
- 1 1/4 cups (300 ml) egg substitute or 5 eggs
- 1 cup (200 g) sugar or other sweetener, to taste
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 packaged graham cracker crust
1. Preheat oven to 375F (190C).
2. Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
3. Select Variable 1.
4. Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High.
5. Blend for 15-20 seconds or until smooth. You may need to stop the machine and run a spatula around the inside of the container to integrate ingredients.
6. Bake for 50 minutes.