Hungry Girl's Coco Loco Krispymallow Treats
PER SERVING (1 treat, about 3" X 2.5"): 122 calories, 2.75g fat, 99mg sodium, 25.5g carbs, 3.5g fiber, 12g sugars, 1.5g protein -- PointsPlus® value 3*
- 3 tbsp. light whipped butter or light buttery spread (like Brummel & Brown)
- 3 cups mini marshmallows
- 3 cups Chocolate Cheerios cereal
- 3 cups puffed wheat cereal
- 1 1/2 cups Fiber One Original bran cereal
- One 1.53-oz. package Reese's Pieces candy, lightly crushed
- One 1.69-oz. package Milk Chocolate M&M's candy, lightly crushed
Spray a 9-inch by 13-inch baking pan with nonstick spray. (Despite use of the pan, you won't actually be baking.) Set aside.
Place butter in a large pot/saucepan on the stove, and set heat to low. Once butter has melted, add marshmallows and stir until those are completely melted as well. (This may take a while, but it's worth it!) Remove from heat, add all three cereals, and stir gently until thoroughly coated.
Using a spatula sprayed with nonstick spray, press mixture evenly into the baking pan. If needed, lay a sheet of wax paper flat over the mixture, and press until the surface is even; then remove. Sprinkle both types of crushed candy evenly over the top, and press down with the spatula. Let cool completely.
Cut into 15 pieces (each about 3 inches by 2 1/2 inches) and EAT!