Blue Cheese Dip
Rate this recipe 0/5 (0 Votes)
- 1 brick cream cheese softened
- 8 oz sour cream
- 8 oz gorgonzola
- 1/4 C finely chopped red onion
- 1/4 C walnuts..divided into two 1/8 cup piles
- 1 apple hard and sweet peeled and diced small
- 1/2 C craisins...divided into two 1/4 cup piles
- 2-4 T chopped parsley can add some in dip but most on top.
Beat Cream cheese and sour cream. Fold in all other ingredients. Top with left over craisins and walnuts as well as 2. T chopped Parsley
Serve with Triscuits.