Snappy Turtle Pie
- 1 chocolate cookie crumb pie shell
- 1 pint vanilla ice cream
- 4 ounces caramel ice cream topping
- 1/2 cup salted pecan pieces
- 4 ounces chocolate fudge ice cream topping
- 1 small container frozen cool whip (original)
Set cookie crumb shell and ice cream out for 5-10 minutes. Using a rubber spatula, spread out your ice-cream in the bottom of the chocolate cookie crumb crust. Smooth the top with the spatula.
Working quickly, pour the caramel topping over the ice cream. Sprinkle the pecan pieces, then pour the chocolate sauce over the pecans.
Cover the top of the pie with wax paper, but don’t push down. Put in the freezer over night. Place the Cool Whip in the fridge overnight.
In the morning spread the Cool Whip over the top of the pie. Cover with wax paper and freeze for at least 6 hours. Set on counter for 15 minutes before serving. Add Snappy Turtle Cookie on each piece.