- 2 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves, cut into bite size pieces
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1 dash Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon fresh oregano
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 lemon
1. Generously sprinkle chicken with soy sauce and Worcestershire sauce. Sparingly sprinkle with oregano leaves and garlic salt. Cook in microwave on high for 5 minutes. Stir and cook on high for another 5 minutes. Repeat until done.
2. To Prepare In Conventional Oven: Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Prepare chicken. Bake in preheated oven for 15 to 20 minutes, stirring after 7 minutes.