- 24 jumbo shells cooked
- 1 large jar spaghetti sauce
- 16 oz ricotta cheese
- 1 10 oz pkg spinach cooked and drained
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 c shredded mozerrella
- garlic powder, oregano, basil, salt, pepper, 2 T parsley, nutmeg
1. mix ricotta cheese, spinach, onion, mozerrella, and seasonings.
2. stuff in pasta shells
3. put some spaghetti sauce in bottom of casserole dish and lay shells sideways.
4. pour rest of sauce over shells and cover with parmesan.
5. bake in a 350 degree oven 30-40 minutes (covered casserole dish)