Sea Bass with Mustard Crust
- 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh marjoram leaves
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh thyme leaves
- 1 teaspoons balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1 (2-pound) skin-on fillet sea bass
- 1 lemon, thinly sliced into rounds
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
In a bowl, combine the mustard, 2 tablespoons of the oil, the garlic, thyme, vinegar, marjoram, salt and pepper and mix well. Rub the fish with 1/2 teaspoon of the oil and place in a roasting pan, skin-side down. Brush the mustard mixture onto the fish and lay the lemon slices over the top. Drizzle with the remaining oil and roast until the fish is cooked through, about 20 minutes.