- 1/2 cup margarine
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1-1/4 cup flour
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 3 teaspoons cinnamon
Preparation time 12mins
Cooking time 20mins
1. Mix margarine and sugar together.
2. Add eggs and beat.
3. In separate bowl, mix flour and baking soda; add to first mixture.
4. If dough is still sticky, add a little more flour.
5. Mix 1 tablespoon sugar and 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon in small bowl.
6. Roll dough into small balls and roll ball into sugar mixture.
7. Place balls on greased cookie sheet.
8. Bake at 400 degrees F for 8 to 10 minutes.