- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 2 (3.5 ounce) packages instant vanilla pudding mix
- 3 1/2 cups milk
- 1 (12 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 32 ounces chocolate sandwich cookies with creme filling
1.Chop cookies very fine in food processor. The white cream will disappear.
2.Mix butter, cream cheese, and sugar in bowl.
3.In a large bowl mix milk, pudding and whipped topping together.
4.Combine pudding mixture and cream mixture together.
5.Layer in flower pot, starting with cookies then cream mixture. Repeat layers.
6.Chill until ready to serve.
7.Add artificial flower and trowel. Enjoy!