Peanut Butter Pudding Cake
Recipe from Nanny
- 1 c. flour
- 1 stick butter/margarine
- 2/3 c. chopped peanuts
- first layer:
- 1 (8 oz.) brick cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 c. peanut butter
- 1 c. powdered sugar
- 1 c. cool whip
- second layer:
- 1 pkg. instant vanilla pudding
- 1 pkg. instant chocolate pudding
- 2 2/3 c. milk
- third layer:
- cool whip (8 oz)
- 1/2 c. chopped peanuts
1. mix crust ingredients and press into 13x9x3" pan. bake 20 minutes at 350F then cool.
2. mix 1st layer ingredients (not cool whip) then spread over crust, then spread 1c. cool whip.
3. mix each pudding separately with electric mixer, then spread each on separately over last layer.
4. spread cool whip over top, then sprinkle with chopped peanuts.
5. refrigerate. must be cold and firm to slice.