Firecracker Chicken Stir-Fry
- 1 Tbsp. oil
- 1 lb. boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into stips
- 1 red pepper, cut into strips
- 1 cup snow peas
- 1 can (8 oz.) sliced water chestnuts, drained
- 1/3 cup KRAFT Light Asian Toasted Sesame Dressing
- 1/4 tsp. crushed red pepper
- 2 cups hot cooked long-grained white rice
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 30mins
Heat oil in large nonstick skillet on medium-high heat.
Add chicken and garlic; cook and stir 4 minutes or until chicken is evenly browned.
Add pepper strips and snow peas; cook 2 to 3 minutes or until peppers are crisp-tender and chicken is done.
Add water chestmuts, dressing and crushed pepper; cook 2 min. or until heated through.
Serve over rice.
Garnish with sliced green onions just before serving.