BBQ Chicken Salad
- 2 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves - cooked and cubed
- 4 stalks celery, chopped
- 1 large red bell pepper, diced
- 0.5 red onion, diced
- 1 (8.75 ounce) can sweet corn, drained
- 0.25 cup barbeque sauce
- 2 tablespoons fat-free mayonnaise
1. In a large bowl combine the chicken, celery, red bell pepper, onion and corn. Toss all together.
2. Mix together the barbeque sauce and mayonnaise and pour mixture over chicken and veggies. Mix well and chill. Serve on a bed of greens if desired.