Slow Cooker Pepper Steak
- 2 lbs beef steaks, cut in 2" strips
- garlic powder to taste
- 3 T. oil
- 1 beef bouillon cube
- 1/4 c. hot water
- 1 T. cornstarch
- 1/2 c. chopped onion
- 2 green peppers, roughly chopped
- 1 (14.5 oz) can stewed tomatoes, with liquid
- 3 T. soy sauce
- 1 t. sugar
- 1 t. salt
1. Sprinkle beef strips with garlic powder
2. In a large skillet, over medium heat, heat the oil and brown the beef; transfer to slow cooker.
3. Mix bouillon cube with hot water til dissolved, then whisk in cornstarch. Pour into slow cooker with beef.
4. Stir in onion,green peppers, stewed tomatoes, soy sauce, sugar and salt.
5. Cover. Cook on high 3-4 hours, or on low 6-8 hours.