A white wine sangria that is delicious when it has time to sit so the flavors infuse themselves to develop.
- 1 bottle of vihno verde
- 2 cups ginger ale
- 1/2 cup cointreau grand manrier
- 1 bunch fresh mint
- 1 lime, seeded and cut into wedges
- 1 lemon, seeded and cut into wedges
- 1/2 small orange, seeded and cut into wedges
- 1/2 cup pineapple, cubed
- 1/2 cup honeydew or cantaloupe, cubed
Preparation time 30mins
Adapted from food52.com
1. Place all prepared fruit into a pitcher.
2. Pour the vinho verde, Cointreau, and 1 cup of ginger ale over the fruit.
3. Wrap tightly with plastic wrap and chill in the refrigerator overnight to allow flavors to mingle.
4. Just before serving, add several springs of mint and add with the remaining cup of ginger ale to the pitcher.
5. Serve over ice, with as much or little of the fruit as desired.
**Make sure not to add iced to the pitcher directly or you will dilute the sangria.
**If you are making for a crow, I would double the recipe.**