Grilled summer vegetables
Makes 8 servings
Prep 30 minutes. Grill 10 minutes
- 1 jar roasted red peppers drained
- 1/4 cup slivered almonds
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 2 large zucchini cut lengthwise
- 2 large summer squash cut lengthwise
- 4 sweet peppers combo of red and orange cored seeded and quartered
- 1 lb. of asparagus woody ends removed
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. pepper
Place roasted red peppers alomonds, Olive oil, vinegar, garlic, salt and pepper in a blender.
Blend until smooth
cover and refrigerate until serving
Heat a gas grill to medium high. Lightly grease grill rack.
In a large bowl toss veges. with olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
Grill vegetables about 4-5 minutes per side, turning as needed to avoid burning.
Serve warm or at room temp. with romensco sauce to the side.