Vanilla Peppermint Fudge
- 1 (12 ounce) package of white chocolate chips or high quality white chocolate bar
- 1 (16 ounce) container vanilla frosting
- 1/2 teaspoon peppermint extract
- 8 drops red food coloring
- 2 Tablespoons crushed peppermint candies
Line an 8X8 pan with waxed paper.
2. Melt white chocolate chips in a double boiler or melt in the microwave in 30 second intervals, stirring after each interval.
3. Stir in the frosting into the white chocolate chips.
4. Stir in peppermint extract.
5. Spread into prepared pan evenly.
6. Drop 8 drops of food coloring evenly spaced on top of the fudge.
7. Using a knife swirl the food coloring.
8. Sprinkle top of fudge with crushed peppermint candies and press down slightly.
9. Cool for about an hour in the fridge.
10. Once firm, turn fudge onto a cutting board and cut into small squares.