Chicken Enchilada Bake
- 2 tbsp. butter
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 cup sliced black olives
- 4 oz. can diced green chilies, drained
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 can Cream of Chicken soup
- 1 1/2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 8 flour tortillas
- 1/4 cup milk
Adapted from livinglikethekings.com
Saute onion and garlic in margarine.
Stir in 1/4 cup olives, green chilies, sour cream and soup. Mix well. Reserve 3/4 cup of sauce.
Fold in chicken and 1/2 cup of cheese to remaining sauce.
Warm tortillas according to package. Fill with mixture and roll up.
Place seam side down in ungreased 8x12 baking dish. Take 3/4 cup of reserved sauce and add milk. Pour over. Sprinkle with remaining olives and cheese.
Bake 30-35 minutes at 350°.