Cheesy, warm, gooey pizza dip!
- 1 - 8oz package cream cheese softened
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese - divided
- 2 cups freshly grated mozzarella cheese - divided
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 cup pizza sauce
- Pizza toppings like pepperoni, mushrooms, green peppers, etc.
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian Seasoning for garnish
- Dippers of choice - pretzels, crackers, vegetables, bread, etc.
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 30mins
Adapted from centercutcook.com
Pre-heat your oven to 350 degrees.
In your mixer bowl, combine cream cheese, sour cream, 1/2 cup of the Parmesan cheese, and 1/2 cup of the mozzarella cheese.
Add in oregano, parsley, and basil. Mix until mixture is light in fluffy.
Spread in the bottom of a pie pan, then top with 1 cup of pizza sauce.
On top of the sauce, add remaining 1/2 cup of Parmesan cheese and 1 1/2 cups mozzarella cheese.
Top with your favorite pizza toppings and add a dash of Italian Seasoning for garnish.
Bake in the oven for 20 minutes or until the dip is warm and bubbly.
To serve with toasted baguette - cut baguette into 1 1/2 inch slices, drizzle with a bit of olive oil to coat, then bake in the oven for 10 minutes at 350 degrees, flipping the bread half way to toast both sides.