Pecan caramel candies
- 1 heaping cup pecan halves
- 16 chewy caramel candies (Werther's originals)
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup milk or semi-sweet chocolate chips
1. Heat the oven to 350 F. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper. Arrange the pecans on the prepared sheet in a single layer and bake until lightly toasted, about 10 minutes.
2. When cool enough to handle, arrange the pecans into 16 clusters and place a caramel on each cluster. Bake until just melted, 2-3 minutes. Remove from the oven and let cool.
Meanwhile, melt the white chocolate according to package directions. Spoon the chocolate over the caramel-covered pecans.
In a clean bowl, melt the milk chocolate according to package directions and drizzle over the clusters. Refrigerate until set
Per Candy: 164 calories; 11 G Fat (5 G Sat Fat) 1 mg cholesteral, 32 mG Sodium, 1 G Protien, 17 G Carbohydrates, 1 G Fibert