Peanut Butter Snowballs
- 1cup1 cup powdered sugar
- 3tablespoons3 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1/2cup1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1lb1 lb white chocolate candy coating (or almond bark - I find this at the grocery store near the chocolate chips)
- sugar sprinkles (optional)
Adapted from sixsistersstuff.com
1. In a medium-sized mixing bowl, combine sugar, peanut butter and butter - mix well. Line a large cookie sheet with wax paper and shape dough into 1" balls; place balls on wax paper. Chill dough balls in the fridge for about 30 minutes or until firm.
2. In another medium-sized bowl, melt candy coating according to directions on package (I usually microwave mine for 30-second intervals, stirring each time, until completely melted and smooth). Dip balls and place on wax paper. If you want, sprinkle the tops with sprinkles. Place balls back into the fridge to set up.