Pizza! Pizza! Egg Mug - Fuel Pull
We tried this with mozzarella, too, but The Laughing Cow won out and had the last laugh
- 2 tbsp. canned crushed tomatoes
- 1/8 tsp. Italian seasoning
- 1/2 cup fat-free liquid egg substitute (like Egg Beaters Original)
- 1 wedge The Laughing Cow Light Original Swiss cheese
- 6 slices turkey pepperoni (like the kind by Hormel), chopped
- 1/2 tsp. reduced-fat Parmesan-style grated topping
Season crushed tomatoes with Italian seasoning and set aside.
Spray a large microwave-safe mug lightly with nonstick spray. Add egg substitute and cheese wedge, breaking the cheese wedge into pieces as you add it. Microwave for 1 minute.
Stir gently, and then microwave for another 30 seconds.
Mix in seasoned tomatoes and pepperoni. Microwave for another 30 seconds, until scramble is just set.
Stir lightly, and then sprinkle with grated topping. Allow to cool a bit, and then ENJOY!
MAKES 1 SERVING
HG Alternative! If you don't feel like opening a can of tomatoes for just 2 tbsp., you can use some jarred low-fat pizza sauce instead!
PER SERVING (entire recipe): 134 calories, 3.75g fat, 796mg sodium, 5g carbs, 0.5g fiber, 3g sugars, 18g protein -- POINTS® Plus value 3*