- 2 pkgs (18 rectangles) graham crackers
- 2/3 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 2 12-oz jars chocolate fudge sauce
- 1-1/2 qts chocolate ice cream
- 3/4 cup toasted almonds, chopped
- 2-1/2 cups mini marshmallows
- 1 qt vanilla ice cream
. Grind graham crackers into fine crumbs in a food processor. Add melted butter and blend. Press mixture evenly into a 9-inch springform pan, coating the bottom and 2 inches up the sides. Freeze until solid, about 30 min.
2. Spread half of the fudge sauce over the crust; refreeze. Meanwhile, soften chocolate ice cream and stir in almonds and 1 cup marshmallows. Spread mixture over fudge; freeze until firm.
3. Spread remaining fudge over ice cream, freeze until firm, then spread softened vanilla ice cream on top of cake; freeze solid.
4. Place oven rack 6 inches from broiler; heat broiler. Top cake with remaining marshmallows. Place under broiler 1 to 2 min until marshmallows are toasted, then return to freezer. When firm, cover with plastic wrap and freeze for 5 hrs or up to 3 days.
5. To serve, wrap a warm, damp towel around the pan, then release outer ring. Use a spatula to remove dessert from pan. Makes 10 servings.