HOLIDAY CHEESE CAKE BARS
- 2 cups flour
- 2/3 cup brown sugar
- 2/3 cup cold butter, no substitutes
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- Combine flour and brown sugar. Cut in butter to resemble coarse crumbs.
- Stir in walnuts, reserving one-cup mixture of crumb mixture. Press crumbs into the bottom of a greased cake pan. Bake @ 350 for 12 mins
- 2 (8oz) pkgs cream cheese
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2 Tbs lemon juice
- 1 tsp vanilla
1. In a bowl mix, cream cheese and sugar until fluffy, add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each one.
2. Beat in milk, lemon juice, and vanilla. Pour over crust. Sprinkle with reserved crumbs.
3. Bake @350 for 25- 30 mins or until edges are lightly brown. Cool, cut into squares. Store in fridge. Garnish with cherries