Pig Pickin' Cake
- 1 package yellow cake mix
- 1 (11 ounce) can mandarin oranges, juice reserved
- 4 eggs
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (15 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 (3.5 ounce) package instant vanilla pudding mix
Mix together cake mix, canned oranges with juice, eggs, and oil. Pour batter into three greased and floured 8 inch round pans. Layers will be thin.
Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 25 to 30 minutes, or until cake tests done. Cool layers on wire racks.
Mix together whipped topping, drained pineapple, and instant pudding mix. Fill and frost the cooled cake. Refrigerate until ready to eat.