- 1 roasted chicken
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp. dried oregano
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1/2 cup imported black olives
- 2 tbsp. drained tiny capers
- 8 grape tomatoes halved lengthwise
- 1/4 lb. thin green beans, cooked
- Romaine lettuce leaves, for serving
- 2 tbsp. chopped parsley
Remove the skin from the chicked and tear the meat into large pieces. Place in a bowl. Combine with the oil, oregano, and lemon juice. Let stand for 1 hour.
Toss the chicken with the olives, capers, tomatoes, and beans. Season with salt and pepper. Arrange the sala on a decorative platter, sprinkle with parsley.