Chocolate Brownie Cookies
- 6 squares Semi-Sweet Chocolate
- 4 squares Unsweetened Chocolate
- 6 Tbsp. butter or margarine
- 1-1/4 cups sugar
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 tsp. vanilla
- 1 cup flour
- 1 tsp. Baking Powder
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 2 cups toasted chopped Pecans
1. Preheat oven to 325°F.
2. Microwave chocolates and butter in large microwaveable bowl on HIGH 2 min. or until butter is melted. Stir until chocolate is completely melted. Add sugar; mix well. Blend in eggs and vanilla. Add flour, baking powder and salt; mix until well blended. Stir in pecans.
3. Drop rounded tablespoonfuls of dough, 2 inches apart, onto baking sheets.
4. Bake 12 min. or until cookies feel set to the touch. Cool 1 min.; remove from baking sheet. to wire racks. Cool completely. Store in tightly covered container at room temperature for up to 1 week.