Vanilla Scented Baby Wipes
- 1 roll of 1 ply paper towels, thick is best (Scott), cut in thirds (I used Kirkland and it was fine)
- 1/2 to 1 tsp. vanilla extract...
- 1/2 Tbsp. baby body wash (I used Baby Magic but any will work)
- 1/2 Tbsp. coconut oil (organic is best)
- 1/4 to 1/2 c. hot water, filtered
- 1 container big enough for towels
- (I had a container from kitchen wipes that I saved for this. Just be sure to clean any chemicals out first)
Grab a very sharp knife (I used a bread knife) and cut paper towel roll into thirds. Here is a little secret for you: DO NOT USE a sawing motion. This will cause the towel to shred and break into balls. Just cut down and away from you and continue until you are all the way through the roll of paper towels.