Grilled Veggie and Steak
PREP TIME 20Min TOTAL TIME 30Min SERVINGS 8
- 1 package (6 oz) small fresh portabella mushrooms
- 1/2 lb boneless beef sirloin steak (about 3/4 inch thick), trimmed of fat and cut in 3/4-inch cubes
- 1 cup frozen small whole onions (from 1-lb bag), thawed
- 1/2 cup plus 2 tablespoons balsamic vinaigrette
- 1/2 cup halved grape or cherry tomatoes
1 Heat gas or charcoal grill. In large bowl, place mushrooms, beef, onions and 1/2 cup of the vinaigrette; toss to coat. Let stand 10 minutes; drain. Place mixture in grill basket (grill “wok”).
2 Place basket on grill. Cover grill; cook over medium-high heat 7 to 9 minutes, shaking basket or stirring beef mixture twice, until vegetables are tender and beef is desired doneness. Stir in tomatoes.
3 Spoon beef mixture into serving dish. Stir in remaining 2 tablespoons vinaigrette. Serve with toothpicks.