Blue Cheese- Stuffed Steaks
- 10 garlic cloves
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 4 c. grape tomatoes
- 4 (8 oz.) beef top sirloin steaks
- 2 tbsp. crumbled blue cheese
- Salt and pepper
1. Saute garlic cloves in oil, add grape tomatoes, cook until tomatoes start to burst; remove from skillet and keep warm.
2. Cut a pocket into each steak; fill each pocket with blue cheese.
3. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
4. Cook steaks in same skillet for 4-5 min. per side or until meat reaches desired doneness. Serve with tomatoes.