CHocolately Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 2 cups flour
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 3/4 cup (1 1/2 sticks) butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 2 oz. unsweetened chocolate, melted-Ghiradelli
- 1/4 cup Karo Corn Syrup
- 1 tsp. Vanilla extract
- 1 cup semi-sweet choc.chips-Ghiradelli
- 1 cup white chocolate chips-Ghiradelli
Cooking time 9mins
1. Preheat oven to 350F.
2. Combine flour, baking soda and salt in a small bowl; set aside.
3. Beat butter, sugar and egg in a large bowl at medium speed of mixer until light and fluffy. Beat in melted chocolate, corn syrup and vanilla. Reduce speed to low; gradually add flour mixture until well mixed. Stir in semi-sweet and white chocolate chips.
4. Drop dough by rounded spoonfuls 2 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheets.
5. Bake 9-11 minutes until edges are set (center will still appear soft). Cool 2 minutes on cookie sheets; remove to wire racks to finish cooking.