Philly Cheese Steak Pizza
- 1 (11 oz) can refrigerated thin crust pizza dough
- 1 tbs salad oil
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup chopped green pepper
- 1/2 pound deli roast beef slices, chopped
- 1/2 cup shredded provolone cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Lightly spray a large baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray. Unroll dough on prepared baking sheet; starting at the center, press dough into a 15x10" rectangle. Bake for 5 minutes.
In a small skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add onion and green pepper; cook, stirring constantly, for 2 minutes.
Remove crust from oven. Top with beef, cheeses and onion mixture. Bake for 10 minutes, or until crust is golden and cheese melts.