Amount Per Serving
Total Fat: 38.5g
Total Carbs: 39.7g
Dietary Fiber: 3.8g
- 1 (3 pound) chicken - cooked, deboned and cut into bite size pieces
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (4 ounce) can diced green chiles
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 12 (6 inch) flour tortillas
1.Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
2.Put the chicken into a mixing bowl. Add the chicken soup, mushroom soup, green chiles and broth. Mix well.
3.In a 9x13 inch baking dish place a layer of flour tortillas to cover the bottom, then a layer of the chicken mixture, then a layer of cheese. Continue to layer, like you would lasagna, until all of the chicken mixture is gone. Bake in the preheated oven for 20 minutes or until the cheese is bubbly and brown. Let cool and serve.