Moist and Savory Stuffing
- 2 1/2 cups chicken broth
- 1 dash ground black pepper, generous dash
- 2 stalks celery, coarsely chopped
- 1 large onion, coarsely chopped
- 1 (16 ounce) packages herb seasoned stuffing mix, Pepperidge Farm
- brand recommended
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Heat the broth, black pepper, celery and onion in a 3-quart saucepan
over medium-high heat to a boil. Reduce heat to low. Cover and cook 5
minutes or until the vegetables are tender. Add stuffing and mix
3. Spoon the stuffing mixture into a greased 3-quart casserole dish.
4. Cover and bake 30 minutes or until hot.