Weight Watchers Egg Salad
- 4 large eggs
- 2 large egg whites, you'll have to boil these as whole eggs and discard the yolks
- 2 tablespoons fresh chives, chopped
- 2 tablespoons reduced-calorie mayonnaise (I used FF, less fat = less points!)
- 1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon table salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper, freshly ground
1. Place eggs in a medium saucepan and pour in enough water to cover them; set pan over high heat and bring to a boil.
2. Boil 10 minutes; drain and place eggs in an ice-water bath.
3. When eggs are cool enough to handle, remove shells.
4. Discard yolks from two of the eggs. Cut remaining whole eggs and whites into 1/2-inch pieces (or use an egg slicer).
5. Transfer eggs to a medium bowl. Add chives, mayonnaise, mustard, dill, salt and pepper; mix until blended.
6. Yields about 1/2 cup per serving.