Magnolia Dream Cheesecake
- 1 c. hazelnuts, toasted, divided
- 12 whole graham crackers
- 1/4 c. sugar
- 6 tbsp. unsalted butter, melted
- 1 1/2 lbs. ricotta cheese
- 2 pkg. (8 oz. each) cream cheese, softened
- 2 c. sour cream
- 1 1/2 c. sugar
- 6 tbsp. all-purpose flour
- 4 tbsp. hazelnut liqueur, divided
- 6 eggs, lightly beaten
- 3 medium peaches, sliced
1. Place a greased 10-in. springform pan on a double thickness of heavy duty foil. Securely wrap foil around pan.
2. Place hazelnuts in a food processor; cover and pulse until coarsely chopped. Set aside 1/4 c. for garnish. Add graham crackers and sugar to food processor; cover and process until finely chopped. Add butter; process until blended. Press onto the bottom and 1-in. up the sides of prepared pan. Place pan on a baking sheet. Bake at 325 degrees for 10 min. Cool on wire rack.
3. In a large bowl, beat the ricotta, cream cheese, sour cream and sugar until well blended. Beat in flour and 2 tbsp. liqueur. Add eggs; beat on low speed just until combined. Pour into crust. Place springform pan in a large baking pan add 1-in. hot water to larger pan.
4. Bake at 325 degrees for 1 1/2 hours or until center is just set and top appears dull. Remove springform pan from water bath. Cool on a wire rack for 10 min. Carefully run a knife around edge of pan to loosen; cool 1 hour longer. Refrigerate overnight.
5. Toss peaches with remaining liqueur; arrange over top of cheesecake. Sprinkle reserved hazelnuts in the center.