Creamy Chicken Enchiladas
- 1 T olive oil
- 3-4 chicken breasts or 1 whole chicken cooked
- 1 lb. Monterrey jack cheese (shredded)
- 1 med. Onion (chopped)
- 1 1/2 cup chopped green chilies (2 cans)
- 4 cans cream of chicken soup
- large pkg. flour tortillas
Preheat oven to 350.
Saute onion in olive oil; add chilies, chicken and soup- heat through.
Spray large pan with cooking spray. Layer tortillas (tear up), then soup mixture, then cheese. Repeat.
End with cheese on top. Cover with foil and bake at 350 for 20 minutes. Remove foil and bake for 10 more minutes.