Weight Watchers Parmesan Chicken Cutlets
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 tablespoons dried Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
- 1/8 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts (about 1 pound)
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. In resealable plastic bag, combine cheese, crumbs and all seasonings; shake well.
3. Transfer mixture to plate; dip each chicken breast in cheese mixture, turning to coat all sides.
4. Arrange on nonstick baking sheet.
5. Bake until chicken is cooked through, 20-25 minutes.