Chocolate Rum Balls
By Gina G
- 3 1/4 cups crushed vanilla wafers
- 3/4 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 1/2 cups chopped walnuts
- 3 tablespoons light corn syrup
- 1/2 cup rum
Adapted from allrecipes.com
1.In a large bowl, stir together the crushed vanilla wafers, 3/4 cup confectioners' sugar, cocoa, and nuts. Blend in corn syrup and rum.
2.Shape into 1 inch balls, and roll in additional confectioners' sugar. Store in an airtight container for several days to develop the flavor. Roll again in confectioners' sugar before serving.