Whole Wheat Blueberry Bread - WW 4 Points
Looking for something sweet that won't make you feel too guilty!
- 1 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 2 cups 100% whole wheat pastry flour
- 1/2 cup sugar substitute
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 1/2 cups blueberries (about 6.5 oz)
- 1 large egg, beaten (egg substitute)
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 tbsp melted butter or margarine
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 40mins
Adapted from mom2mycrazy2.blogspot.com
Preheat oven to 325°.
Combine flour, sugar, baking soda, and salt in a large bowl. Mix well.
In a medium bowl, mix eggs, melted butter, vanilla and applesauce. Add to the flour mixture and stir until just blended. Gently fold in blueberries.
Pour batter into 12 lined muffin tins and bake at 325° for 25 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Cool for about 10 minutes.