Puffed-Pancake Brunch Casserole
- 1/2 cup butter
- 2 cups Original Bisquick® mix
- 2 cups milk
- 8 eggs
- 1 cup shredded Swiss cheese (4 oz)
- 1 lb cubed cooked ham (about 3 cups)
- 1 package (2.1 oz) precooked bacon,chopped
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese (8 oz)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground mustard
- Dash ground nutmeg
Heat oven to 375°F. Spray 13x9-inch (3-quart) glass baking dish with cooking spray. Place butter in dish; place in oven until melted, about 10 minutes
In medium bowl, mix Bisquick mix, 1 cup of the milk and 2 of the eggs with whisk until tiny lumps remain. Pour over butter in baking dish. Layer with Swiss cheese, ham, bacon and Cheddar cheese. In large bowl, mix remaining 1 cup milk, remaining 6 eggs, the salt, mustard and nutmeg. Pour over casserole.
Bake uncovered 35 to 40 minutes or until golden brown. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.