Chubby Hubby Bars
- 2 1/2 cups all purpose flour
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter, room temp
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp coarse sea salt
- 1 1/2 cups coarsely chopped pretzels
- 1 (8oz) bag of Reese’s Mini cups (or 2 cups coarsely chopped full sized Reese’s)
- 1 (14 oz) bag of caramels, unwrapped
- 2 Tbsp water
- 2 cups semi sweet chocolate chips, melted
Preheat oven to 350
Spray a 9×13 pan lightly with cooking spray.
Beat together your butter and sugars until light and fluffy, approx 1 min.
Add eggs and vanilla, mix until incorporated.
On low speed add in your salt, baking soda and flour, mixing until just combined.
Slowly add in your Reeses and Pretzels, mixing until evenly distributed.
Spread in your prepared pan and bake for 25 minutes.
Let cool completely. Approx 30 minutes to an hour.
When cooled, melt your caramels and 2 Tbsp water in a microwave safe bowl stirring every minute until melted.
Pour over your bars.
Chill in fridge for 15 minutes to set caramel.
Melt your chocolate chips in a double boiler or microwave and spread over caramel.
Put back in the fridge for at least 30 minutes or until chocolate is set.
Cut into squares when ready to serve.