Easter Bunny Treats
These are so cute, I didn't have all the things I needed so I made do with what I had. Still cute :)
- 3 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 1 package (10 oz., about 40) regular marshmallows
- 4 cups miniature marshmallows
- 6 cups Rice Krispies®
- Canned frosting or decorating gel
- Pink construction paper cut into bunny ears
- Assorted candies
Preparation time 30mins
Cooking time 30mins
Adapted from mom2mycrazy2.blogspot.com
1. In large saucepan melt butter over low heat. Add marshmallows and stir until completely melted. Remove from heat.
2. Add cereal. Stir until well coated.
3. Using 1/3-cup measuring cup coated with cooking spray divide warm cereal mixture into portions. Using buttered hands shape each portion into ball.
4. Use frosting to attach two balls together, forming bunny body and head. Repeat with remaining balls. Use frosting to attach paper ears. Decorate wtih frosting and/or candies for eyes, mouth, whiskers and tail. Best if served same day.